Your Health is our #1 Priority!
Marr Construction is taking every precaution to keep employees and clients safe. In addition to in-person meetings, we continue to provide estimates virtually when requested. Our crews remain at work in both residential and commercial settings on interior and exterior projects. These are the specific actions Marr Construction is taking to keep you and our team safe as we work on your home or business:
COVERINGS & HAND WASHING
- Requiring employees and asking customers to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth
- Providing personal protective equipment for employees
- Requiring hand washing by employees
- Providing hand sanitizer, gloves, masks and disinfectant cleaning supplies to our employees
- Screening the health of our employees
- Requiring employees who are sick to stay home
- Limit shared tools or spaces
- Wear masks when possible
- Disinfecting common areas regularly including high-touch surfaces
- Providing disinfectant and sanitation products for workers to clean their workspace and equipment
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) also offers useful tips on its website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
If you have any questions, you can reach us at 301-254-4694.